We are proud of the service that we deliver. As part of this, we promise to support, develop and protect you, so your clients receive the best service possible.
Our overall aim is to operate in an ethical environment, in line with our business objectives, values and culture, and within guidelines set by the FCA. We aim to do all of this, whilst placing the consumer at the heart.
We have created our membership service charter to outline our responsibilities, your responsibilities, and the processes in place.
- We will deliver a first class service to our members. We work closely with colleagues across the organisation to improve the overall member experience and achieve service levels. We operate within a consistent, fair, and timely framework. We are always working to achieve a successful outcome that benefits Personal Touch you, and most importantly the end consumer.
- We aim to help our members achieve success. We need to work in partnership with members. Our goal is about flexibility and positively looking for ways to support you in achieving your goals.
- We aim to support the delivery of good consumer outcomes. We are committed to our business values – brave, passionate, progressive, and principled – and our cultural indicators.
- We want to earn your loyalty. By giving you peace of mind and creating a trustworthy partnership, we hope that our members will remain with us along their journey.
- We endeavour to provide a service that understands individual situations and offers practical workable solutions. By having a clear goal on the service we wish to provide to our members, they will get access to knowledgeable, helpful, friendly people, whichever channel they choose to use.
We think our technology is pretty exceptional but you don’t just have to take our word for it as industry experts and journalists agree too:
“In a post-RDR world delivering technology of this type to help advisers run their businesses has moved from a “nice to have” to an essential part of any network proposition. The simple but powerful functionality this system delivers demonstrates that Personal Touch is well placed to meet the challenge of how a network can deliver real value to its members now and in the future.”
Ian Mckenna , director of the Financial Technology Research Centre and Money Marketing’s technology columnist, February 2013
Award-winning technology to support the full advice process for all major product areas including:
- Buildings and contents, buy-to-let and ASU
- Sophisticated risk-profiler to support investment business
- Intelligent automated solutions to support compliance
- Integrated links to major comparative quote services
We provide local, regional and national events to motivate, educate and inspire you. They provide valuable contact time with our provider partners and other members to help you develop your knowledge and increase your network of contacts.