We’re delighted to announce that Vida Homeloans are the latest addition to our panel.
Who is Vida Homeloans?
Vida Homeloans is the specialist mortgage lender for residential and buy-to-let customers, who may not fit the criteria currently demanded by high street banks.
Vida’s criteria-driven lending proposition has made a positive impact on the market. 7,000 intermediaries are registered to do business and more than £400 million in mortgage completions in its first year of trading. They have also achieved their first securitisation and are proud to have received three industry awards.
How can they help you?
Vida uses the latest technology to support and inform human decisions, providing intermediaries with a quick, efficient and reliable service
What can they offer you and your clients?
Vida are experts in:
- Impaired and improving credit – small or life events allowable; up to four CCJs and three missed mortgage payments allowable up to 75% LTV.
- Buying together mortgages – up to four applicants with all incomes considered.
- First-time buyers – full gifted deposits accepted.
- Self-employed – one year’s verified accounts or SA302.
- Flats above commercial premises – up to 75% LTV.
- Portfolio landlords – up to 15 properties / £2 million with Vida Homeloans (50 properties in total).
- Rental calculation – from 125% rental cover with top up from 115%.
- Expats investing in UK – for existing UK property owners living or working within the EEA. No minimum income required.
- Trading company or SPV – available on any trading limited company with just one year’s accounts.
- Multi-unit blocks and houses in multiple occupation – MUBs up to five units, HMOs up to 8 bedrooms; no additional rate fee or loading.
First-time buyer / first-time landlord – applicants who don’t currently own any property are acceptable.
For more information, visit the website or ring Vida’s experienced telephone BDM team on 03300 246 246.